- Mountain Views
- 3 Large Hot Tubs
- Athletic Club Access
|# Full Baths||2|
|Location||Walk to Lift|
|Sleeps (max occy)||8|
|Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)||6|
|Other Amenities||Fireplace, Elevator|
|Activities||Boating, Bowling, Horseback Riding, Outlet Shopping, Paddle Boating, Photography, Scenic Drives, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Walking Paths, Water Sports|
|Suitability||Children Welcome, Minimum Age Limit, No Smoking, No Pets|
|Sports Availabile||Horseback Riding, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Hunting, Ice Skating, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing, Rafting, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Sailing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Swimming, Whitewater Rafting|
|Queen Sofa Sleepers||1|
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: Here at SkyRun, we know this is a strange time filled with uncertainty. This is why we are offering a flexible change and cancellation policy.
- CLEANING: SkyRun is performing rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean. We will endeavor to wait 24 hours between reservations, to allow housekeepers more time to clean and disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- CHECK-IN: Curbside Check-In is available at the SkyRun Copper Office in the East Village at Copper Mountain. Please note that if you wish to come into the office to check-in, only ONE guest is allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- COOKING/DINING: Most restaurants in Summit County are currently open for business at 50% capacity. Take-Out is available from most Summit County restaurants. Otherwise cooking at home is a great option, all kitchen items in each unit are disinfected prior to each arrival.
- SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / CLUB HOUSES: As of July 24, 2020, shared workout facilities, community pools, community hot tubs remain closed due to COVID-19. Nightly rates have been adjusted due to these temporary public health restrictions of amenities. (This includes the Copper Mountain Athletic Club).
- SUMMIT COUNTY FIRE RESTRICTIONS: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit County’s year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires or prescribed burns of any material.
The master bedroom has a King Bed and a 32 inch flat screen TV. The en suite master bathroom features a shower with a rainfall shower head and a separate tub.
The guest bedroom is perfect for kids or 2 adults not wanting to share a bed. There is Twin over Double Bunk Bed with another Twin Trundle Bed underneath. The guest bathroom in the hallway features a shower/tub combination with a rainfall shower head.It is a short walk to the American Eagle and American Flyer chairlifts. This is also a great location for beginners and first timers. The bus stop to the "bunny" slopes in West Village and the Copper Ski and Ride School is right out front.
There is no A/C in any of our properties. Temperatures rarely crest 75 degrees and always cool off dramatically once the sun sets.
Extras: Wi-Fi is included with your stay. FREE access to the Copper Mountain Athletic Club (located in the Center Village) is available to guests booking directly with SkyRun Copper. Guests who book this property also receive the benefits of the exclusive "SkyPerks" program, providing you with discounts and amenities during your stay.