- Ski in/ Walk Out
-Short walk to bus stop
|# Full Baths||3|
|# Half Baths||1|
|Sleeps (max occy)||10|
|Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)||8|
|Getting to the slopes||This property is Ski In and a short walk to the Super Bee.|
|Other Amenities||Wifi, King Bed, Pet Friendly, HDTV, Fireplace|
|Activities||Horseback Riding, Outlet Shopping, Paddle Boating, Photography, Scenic Drives, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Sledding, Walking Paths, Wildlife Watching|
|Suitability||Children Welcome, Minimum Age Limit, Pets Allowed, Pet Allowed for Extra Charge, No Smoking|
|Sports Availabile||Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Hunting, Ice Skating, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing, Paragliding, Rafting, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Sailing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Swimming, Tubing, Whitewater Rafting|
|Washer/Dryer||Private Full Size|
|Queen Sofa Sleepers||1|
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: Here at SkyRun, we know this is a strange time filled with uncertainty. This is why we are offering a flexible change and cancellation policy.
- CLEANING: SkyRun is performing rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean. We will endeavor to wait 24 hours between reservations, to allow housekeepers more time to clean and disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- CHECK-IN: Curbside Check-In is available at the SkyRun Copper Office in the East Village at Copper Mountain. Please note that if you wish to come into the office to check-in, only ONE guest is allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- COOKING/DINING: Most restaurants in Summit County are currently open for business at 50% capacity. Take-Out is available from most Summit County restaurants. Otherwise cooking at home is a great option, all kitchen items in each unit are disinfected prior to each arrival.
- SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / ATHLETIC FACILITIES: As of July 10, 2020, shared workout facilities, community pools, community hot tubs remain closed due to Summit County Health Department restrictions. (Inquire upon check-in for any update regarding this restrictions). Nightly rates have been adjusted due to these temporary public health restrictions of amenities.
- SUMMIT COUNTY FIRE RESTRICTIONS: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit County’s year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires or prescribed burns of any material.
-- Only 200 Yards to Super Bee Lift
Extras: Wi-Fi is included with your stay. FREE access to the Copper Mountain Athletic Club (located in the Center Village) is available to guests booking directly with SkyRun Copper. Guests who book this property also receive the benefits of the exclusive "SkyPerks" program, providing you with discounts and amenities during your stay. Click here for the current list of amenities and details.