This Condo is Pet Friendly!
|# Full Baths||3|
|Sleeps (max occy)||18|
|Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)||18|
|Getting to the slopes|
|Other Amenities||Wifi, Exceptional View, Flat Panel HDTV, HDTV, Fireplace|
|Activities||Boating, Bowling, Horseback Riding, Horseshoes, Outlet Shopping, Photography, Scenic Drives, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Walking Paths, Water Sports|
|Suitability||Children Welcome, Minimum Age Limit, Pet Allowed for Extra Charge, No Smoking|
|Sports Availabile||Horseback Riding, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Ice Skating, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing, Rafting, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Sailing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Swimming, Whitewater Rafting|
|Queen Sofa Sleepers||1|
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
- Copper Mountain's official opening day for the 2020-21 Ski Season is November 30th.
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: Here at SkyRun, we know this is a strange time filled with uncertainty. This is why we are offering a flexible change and cancellation policy.
- CLEANING: SkyRun is performing rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean. Following the cleaning process, housekeepers will then disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant
- CHECK-IN: Curbside Check-In is available at the SkyRun Copper Office in the East Village at Copper Mountain. Please note that if you wish to come into the office to check-in, only ONE guest is allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / CLUB HOUSES: Unfortunately, shared workout facilities, community pools, community hot tubs remain closed due to COVID-19. Nightly rates have already been adjusted due to these temporary public health restrictions. (Copper Mountain Athletic Club is closed for the 20/21 season).
- SUMMIT COUNTY FIRE RESTRICTIONS: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit County’s year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending, or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires, or prescribed burns of any material.
-- PET FRIENDLY!
-- Ski-in/ski-out to American Eagle
-- Great for a Large Group of Multiple Families
-- Private Balcony
-- BBQ Grill
-- Garage Parking
This fantastic penthouse condo sleeps up to 18 people and has over 2400 square feet, it's also PET FRIENDLY!! It is easy to catch the first chair in this ski-in/ski-out condo! Ski down to the base of the American Eagle Lift or the Green Acres learning area. This 6 bedroom condo is great for several families or groups!
NEW KITCHEN! Remodel featuring stainless steel appliances and a beautiful breakfast bar! The dining room table can seat 8 people and there are 4 additional seats at the breakfast bar.
Relax after a long day on the slopes in the living room on the leather furniture in front of the gas fireplace, or watch a DVD on the flat-screen TV. There is another living area on the second level which features a new flat-screen TV, DVD and VHS player, a selection of movies, and leather furniture. One of the leather sofas pulls out to a Queen Sleeper Sofa to sleep, 2 additional people. Enjoy your morning on the private balcony with stunning views of the towering pine trees. There is a gas grill on the balcony for your convenience.
Copper Mountain Inn is ski-in/ski-out to the American Eagle chairlift, which accesses intermediate terrain. There is also a "magic carpet" surface lift for first-timers and beginners located right next to the American Eagle. There is an easy groomed trail that runs behind the building that accesses the Green Acres learning area. Green Acres has a "bunny slope" chairlift that is great for kids and beginners. This condo has a great location for all abilities!
There is a laundry facility located on the third floor of the building.
There is one assigned parking spot in the garage beneath the condo. One additional vehicle can park in the B-Lot, which is close to this condo. All overflow vehicles can park in the North Alpine Lot at the entrance of Copper Mountain. There is no charge for parking.
There is an additional pet fee to bring your dog.
There is no A/C in any of our properties. Temperatures rarely crest 75 degrees and always cool off dramatically once the sun sets.
Extras: Wi-Fi is included with your stay. The Copper Mountain Athletic Club is closed for the 20/21.