|# Full Baths||3|
|Location||Walk to Lift|
|Sleeps (max occy)||9|
|Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)||7|
|Getting to the slopes|
|Other Amenities||Fireplace, Elevator|
|Activities||Boating, Bowling, Horseback Riding, Outlet Shopping, Paddle Boating, Scenic Drives, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Walking Paths, Water Sports|
|Suitability||Children Welcome, Minimum Age Limit, No Smoking, No Pets|
|Sports Availabile||Horseback Riding, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Hiking, Hunting, Ice Skating, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing, Rafting, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Sailing, Water Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Swimming, Whitewater Rafting|
|Queen Sofa Sleepers||1|
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: Here at SkyRun, we know this is a strange time filled with uncertainty. This is why we are offering a flexible change and cancellation policy.
- CLEANING: SkyRun is performing rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean. We will endeavor to wait 24 hours between reservations, to allow housekeepers more time to clean and disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- CHECK-IN: Curbside Check-In is available at the SkyRun Copper Office in the East Village at Copper Mountain. Please note that if you wish to come into the office to check-in, only ONE guest is allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- COOKING/DINING: Most restaurants in Summit County are currently open for business at 50% capacity. Take-Out is available from most Summit County restaurants. Otherwise cooking at home is a great option, all kitchen items in each unit are disinfected prior to each arrival.
- SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / CLUB HOUSES: As of July 24, 2020, shared workout facilities, community pools, community hot tubs remain closed due to COVID-19. Nightly rates have been adjusted due to these temporary public health restrictions of amenities. (This includes the Copper Mountain Athletic Club).
- SUMMIT COUNTY FIRE RESTRICTIONS: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit County’s year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires or prescribed burns of any material.
-- Heart of Center Village Location
-- Beautiful Renovated Platinum Condo
-- Private Balcony
-- Garage Parking
-- Washer and Dryer in Condo
-- Ski Locker
High end, platinum rated, 3-bedroom/3 bathroom condo located smack dab in the middle of Center Village. This totally remodeled condo is on the second floor and is on the corner of the building. It sleeps up to 9 people and boasts spectacular views of Burning Stones Plaza, American Eagle Lift, and the Halfpipe! You can't beat this location!
Make yourself at home in the spacious and comfortable living room on the American Leather sofa. This couch does have a Queen Sleeper Sofa that will sleep 2 adults comfortably without the traditional bar across your back. Catch the big game on the 47 inch flat screen TV, or watch a DVD. The well appointed kitchen is perfect for cooking all of your meals at home, and it features new cabinets, granite counters and back splash, stainless steel appliances (including a convection oven and glass cook top), and slate floors. Serve your family of 8 people at the dining room table, and there are 4 additional seats at the breakfast bar.
The master bedroom features a King Bed and a 32 inch flat screen TV. The en suite master bathroom is newly remodeled and has granite double sinks, whirlpool tub, and separate walk in shower.
The guest bedroom features a Queen Bed and a 32 inch flat screen TV with DVD player. The en suite bathroom has a pedestal sink and walk in shower.
The third bedroom is perfect for kids. There is a set of Bunk Beds with a Double Bed on the bottom and a Twin Bed on the top. The guest bathroom in the hallway has a pedestal sink and a shower/tub combination with a curved shower curtain rod.
There is a private washer and dryer in the condo for your convenience. The condo also has a private balcony and ski locker off the lobby. The Mill Club building features an indoor hot tub, sauna, and fitness facility.
There is an underground, heated garage parking for one vehicle. Any additional vehicles can park in the North Alpine Lot. There is no charge for parking.
There is no A/C in any of our properties. Temperatures rarely crest 75 degrees and always cool off dramatically once the sun sets.
Extras: Wi-Fi is included with your stay. FREE access to the Copper Mountain Athletic Club (located in the Center Village) is available to guests booking directly with SkyRun Copper. Guests who book this property also receive the benefits of the exclusive "SkyPerks" program, providing you with discounts and amenities during your stay.