|# Full Baths||2|
|Location||Walk to Lift|
|Sleeps (max occy)||4|
|Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)||4|
|Getting to the slopes|
|Other Amenities||Fireplace, Elevator|
|Activities||Boating, Bowling, Horseback Riding, Outlet Shopping, Paddle Boating, Photography, Scenic Drives, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Walking Paths, Water Sports|
|Suitability||Children Welcome, Minimum Age Limit, No Smoking, No Pets|
|Sports Availabile||Horseback Riding, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Hunting, Ice Skating, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing, Rafting, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Sailing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Swimming, Whitewater Rafting|
|Queen Sofa Sleepers||1|
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: Here at SkyRun, we know this is a strange time filled with uncertainty. This is why we are offering a flexible change and cancellation policy.
- CLEANING: SkyRun is performing rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean. We will endeavor to wait 24 hours between reservations, to allow housekeepers more time to clean and disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- CHECK-IN: Curbside Check-In is available at the SkyRun Copper Office in the East Village at Copper Mountain. Please note that if you wish to come into the office to check-in, only ONE guest is allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- COOKING/DINING: Most restaurants in Summit County are currently open for business at 50% capacity. Take-Out is available from most Summit County restaurants. Otherwise cooking at home is a great option, all kitchen items in each unit are disinfected prior to each arrival.
- SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / CLUB HOUSES: As of July 24, 2020, shared workout facilities, community pools, community hot tubs remain closed due to COVID-19. Nightly rates have been adjusted due to these temporary public health restrictions of amenities. (This includes the Copper Mountain Athletic Club).
- SUMMIT COUNTY FIRE RESTRICTIONS: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit County’s year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires or prescribed burns of any material.
The spacious, 800 square foot condo, has everything you need to make your next trip to Copper Mountain unforgettable! Conveniently located in Center Village, it is a short walk to both the American Eagle and American Flyer chairlifts.
The updated kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining room table has seating for 6 people. The gas fireplace adds ambiance to the well-decorated living room. Enjoy great views of the ice skating pond and the surrounding mountains from the enclosed porch with large windows. There is a Queen Sleeper Sofa in the living room and a full bathroom by the entryway.
The master bedroom has King Bed, a flat-screen TV, and a desk. There is an en suite bathroom.
There is a private ski locker for use during your stay, located on the first floor.
Village Square has a large indoor hot tub, sauna, and garage parking for 1 vehicle. One additional car can park in the B-Lot across the street (make sure to get a parking pass for B-lot when you check-in). Any additional vehicles can park in the North Alpine Lot at the entrance of Copper Mountain. There is no charge for parking.
There is no A/C in any of our properties. Temperatures rarely crest 75 degrees and always cool off dramatically once the sun sets.
Extras: Wi-Fi is included with your stay. FREE access to the Copper Mountain Athletic Club (located in the Center Village) is available to guests booking directly with SkyRun Copper. Guests who book this property also receive the benefits of the exclusive "SkyPerks" program, providing you with discounts and amenities during your stay.