|# Full Baths||2|
|Location||Walk to Lift|
|Sleeps (max occy)||8|
|Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)||8|
|Getting to the slopes|
|Other Amenities||Fireplace, Elevator|
|Activities||Boating, Bowling, Horseback Riding, Outlet Shopping, Paddle Boating, Photography, Scenic Drives, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Walking Paths, Water Sports|
|Suitability||Children Welcome, Minimum Age Limit, No Smoking, No Pets|
|Sports Availabile||Horseback Riding, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Hunting, Ice Skating, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing, Rafting, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Sailing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Swimming, Whitewater Rafting|
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: Here at SkyRun, we know this is a strange time filled with uncertainty. This is why we are offering a flexible change and cancellation policy.
- CLEANING: SkyRun is performing rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean. We will endeavor to wait 24 hours between reservations, to allow housekeepers more time to clean and disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- CHECK-IN: Curbside Check-In is available at the SkyRun Copper Office in the East Village at Copper Mountain. Please note that if you wish to come into the office to check-in, only ONE guest is allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- COOKING/DINING: Most restaurants in Summit County are currently open for business at 50% capacity. Take-Out is available from most Summit County restaurants. Otherwise cooking at home is a great option, all kitchen items in each unit are disinfected prior to each arrival.
- SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / CLUB HOUSES: As of July 24, 2020, shared workout facilities, community pools, community hot tubs remain closed due to COVID-19. Nightly rates have been adjusted due to these temporary public health restrictions of amenities. (This includes the Copper Mountain Athletic Club).
- SUMMIT COUNTY FIRE RESTRICTIONS: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit County’s year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires or prescribed burns of any material.
-- Short Walk to Center Village Chairlifts
-- Private Balcony
-- Covered Parking
-- Ski Locker
Be close to everything at Copper Mountain in this cozy 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo. Sleeps up to 10 people. Plenty of room in this 1100 square foot condo with oversized bedrooms. It is a short, 3-5 minute walk to the American Eagle and American Flyer Chairlifts in Center Village. It is also very close to the Green Acres learning area.
Each bedroom has two queen beds, 4 Queen Beds total. Both bedrooms have a 32 inch flat screen TV with DVD player. Both bathrooms have double sinks and a shower/tub combination.
Make yourself at home in the nicely decorated living room. There is a gas fireplace. Watch a Blu-Ray movie on the new 46 inch flat screen TV or play some board games with the family. The well appointed kitchen is perfect for cooking all of your meals at home and features new stainless steel appliances. Serve your family of 6 people at the dining room table, and there are 3 additional seats at the breakfast bar.
Summit House has two laundry rooms in the building. Your private ski locker is on the ground floor as you enter the building. There is also a communal sauna for you to enjoy.
There is a covered car port parking spot for 1 vehicle, this is an assigned spot. Any additional vehicles can park in the North Alpine Lot. There is no charge for parking.
Center Village is the main base area for Copper Mountain. There are many great shops and restaurants just a short walk away. The American Eagle Chairlift accesses intermediate terrain. The American Flyer has some green terrain, but all first timers or beginners need to take the bus to West Village or walk to Green Acres. Green Acres is only a few minute walk and is a great learning area.
There is no A/C in any of our properties. Temperatures rarely crest 75 degrees and always cool off dramatically once the sun sets.
Extras: Wi-Fi is included with your stay. FREE access to the Copper Mountain Athletic Club (located in the Center Village) is available to guests booking directly with SkyRun Copper. Guests who book this property also receive the benefits of the exclusive "SkyPerks" program, providing you with discounts and amenities during your stay.