|# Full Baths||2|
|Sleeps (max occy)||6|
|Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)||4|
|Getting to the slopes|
|Other Amenities||Fireplace, Elevator|
|Activities||Boating, Bowling, Horseback Riding, Outlet Shopping, Photography, Scenic Drives, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Walking Paths, Water Sports|
|Suitability||Children Welcome, Minimum Age Limit, No Smoking, No Pets|
|Sports Availabile||Horseback Riding, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Ice Skating, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing, Rafting, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Sailing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Swimming, Whitewater Rafting|
|Queen Sofa Sleepers||1|
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: Here at SkyRun, we know this is a strange time filled with uncertainty. This is why we are offering a flexible change and cancellation policy.
- CLEANING: SkyRun is performing rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean. We will endeavor to wait 24 hours between reservations, to allow housekeepers more time to clean and disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- CHECK-IN: Curbside Check-In is available at the SkyRun Copper Office in the East Village at Copper Mountain. Please note that if you wish to come into the office to check-in, only ONE guest is allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- COOKING/DINING: Most restaurants in Summit County are currently open for business at 50% capacity. Take-Out is available from most Summit County restaurants. Otherwise cooking at home is a great option, all kitchen items in each unit are disinfected prior to each arrival.
- SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / CLUB HOUSES: As of July 24, 2020, shared workout facilities, community pools, community hot tubs remain closed due to COVID-19. Nightly rates have been adjusted due to these temporary public health restrictions of amenities. (This includes the Copper Mountain Athletic Club).
- SUMMIT COUNTY FIRE RESTRICTIONS: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit County’s year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires or prescribed burns of any material.
-- Platinum Rated Condo
-- Right Next to American Eagle Chairlift
-- Balcony Overlooks Half Pipe
-- Garage Parking and Ski Locker
-- Outdoor Communal Hot Tub
Copper One Lodge is the most popular building at Copper Mountain, amazing location in Center Village right at the base of the American Eagle chairlift! This completely redecorated condo is on the fourth floor and can sleep up to 6 people. The private balcony overlooks the Half Pipe.
Relax in the comfortable living room on the microfiber sofas and enjoy the gas fireplace. There is a Queen Sleeper Sofa to sleep 2 additional people. Catch the big game on the new 46 inch flat screen TV, or watch a DVD. The well appointed kitchen is perfect for cooking all of your meals at home, and it features new cabinets, granite counters with unique copper back splash, new appliances, and newly tiled floors. Enjoy your meals at the 6 person dining room table. Or, take a night off cooking and enjoy many great restaurants that are a short walk away.
The master bedroom has a plush King Bed and a 26 inch flat screen TV with DVD player. The en suite master bathroom features a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination with a curved shower curtain rod.
The guest bedroom has a new plush Queen Murphy Bed that folds up into the wall. This bedroom also has a microfiber sofa for additional seating when the bed is not in use. There is an accordion wall that sections this bedroom off from the rest of the condo. The en suite guest bathroom has a pedestal sink and walk in shower.
The Copper One building has an outdoor communal hot tub, sauna, and fitness facility, and laundry facilities. There is also a ski locker off the lobby.
There is underground, heated garage parking for one vehicle. Any additional vehicles can park in the North Alpine Lot. There is no charge for parking.
Extras: WiFi is included with your stay. Copper Mountain Athletic Club access is available to guests booking this property providing FREE access to the indoor pool, hot tubs, saunas, and fitness facility. Guests who book this property also qualify for the "SkyCard" amenities promotion. Click here for the current list of amenities and details.
There is no A/C in any of our properties. Temperatures rarely crest 75 degrees and always cool off dramatically once the sun sets.
Extras: Wi-Fi is included with your stay. FREE access to the Copper Mountain Athletic Club (located in the Center Village) is available to guests booking directly with SkyRun Copper. Guests who book this property also receive the benefits of the exclusive "SkyPerks" program, providing you with discounts and amenities during your stay.