|# Full Baths||3|
|Sleeps (max occy)||12|
|Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)||10|
|Getting to the slopes|
|Other Amenities||Wifi, Flat Panel HDTV|
|Activities||Boating, Bowling, Horseback Riding, Outlet Shopping, Paddle Boating, Photography, Scenic Drives, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Sledding, Walking Paths, Water Sports|
|Suitability||Children Welcome, Minimum Age Limit, No Smoking, No Pets|
|Sports Availabile||Horseback Riding, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Hunting, Ice Skating, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing, Rafting, Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Sailing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Tennis, Whitewater Rafting|
|Queen Sofa Sleepers||1|
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: Here at SkyRun, we know this is a strange time filled with uncertainty. This is why we are offering a flexible change and cancellation policy.
- CLEANING: SkyRun is performing rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean. We will endeavor to wait 24 hours between reservations, to allow housekeepers more time to clean and disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- CHECK-IN: Curbside Check-In is available at the SkyRun Copper Office in the East Village at Copper Mountain. Please note that if you wish to come into the office to check-in, only ONE guest is allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- COOKING/DINING: Most restaurants in Summit County are currently open for business at 50% capacity. Take-Out is available from most Summit County restaurants. Otherwise cooking at home is a great option, all kitchen items in each unit are disinfected prior to each arrival.
- SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / ATHLETIC FACILITIES: As of July 10, 2020, shared workout facilities, community pools, community hot tubs remain closed due to Summit County Health Department restrictions. (Inquire upon check-in for any update regarding this restrictions). Nightly rates have been adjusted due to these temporary public health restrictions of amenities.
- SUMMIT COUNTY FIRE RESTRICTIONS: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit County’s year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires or prescribed burns of any material.
-- Ski-in/ski-out to American Eagle
-- 1400 Square with 3 Bathrooms
-- Ground Floor
-- 3 Private Porches
-- Garage Parking
Want the convenience of skiing right up to your back porch? Come enjoy this 1400 square feet condo with 3 bathrooms that sleeps up to 14 people! Great for a large group or a couple of families.
The completely updated kitchen features stainless steel appliances, new counters, and cabinets. The dinning room table seats 6 and there are 4 additional seats at the breakfast bar. Enjoy the gas fireplace and the Flat Screen TV. The living room has 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa and a Queen Murphy Bed that folds up into the wall. There is a full bathroom off the kitchen. One of the private porches is off the living room.
The master bedroom has 2 Queen Beds, a flat screen TV, and a private porch. There is an en suite bathroom which has been recently remodeled.
The second bedroom also has 2 Queen Beds, a flat screen TV, private porch, and en suite bathroom.
Copper Mountain Inn is ski-in/ski-out to the American Eagle chairlift, which accesses intermediate terrain. There is also a "magic carpet" surface lift for first timers and beginners located right next to the American Eagle. There is an easy groomed trail that runs behind the building that accesses the Green Acres learning area. Green Acres has a "bunny slope" chairlift that is great for kids and beginners. This condo has a great location for all abilities!
There is a laundry facility located on the third floor.
There is one assigned parking spot in the garage beneath the condo. All overflow vehicles can park in the North Alpine Lot at the entrance of Copper Mountain. There is no charge for parking.
Extras: Wi-Fi is included with your stay. FREE access to the Copper Mountain Athletic Club (located in the Center Village) is available to guests booking directly with SkyRun Copper. Guests who book this property also receive the benefits of the exclusive "SkyPerks" program, providing you with discounts and amenities during your stay. Click here for the current list of amenities and details.