|# Full Baths||4|
|Location||Walk to Lift|
|# Half Baths||1|
|Sleeps (max occy)||14|
|Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)||12|
|Getting to the slopes|
|Other Amenities||Wifi, King Bed, Flat Panel HDTV, Gourmet Kitchen, HDTV, Fireplace|
|Activities||Boating, Bowling, Horseback Riding, Outlet Shopping, Paddle Boating, Photography, Scenic Drives, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Sledding, Walking Paths, Water Sports|
|Suitability||Children Welcome, Minimum Age Limit, No Smoking, No Pets|
|Sports Availabile||Horseback Riding, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Hunting, Ice Skating, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing, Rafting, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Sailing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Swimming, Whitewater Rafting|
|Washer/Dryer||Private Full Size|
|Queen Sofa Sleepers||1|
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: Here at SkyRun, we know this is a strange time filled with uncertainty. This is why we are offering a flexible change and cancellation policy.
- CLEANING: SkyRun is performing rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean. We will endeavor to wait 24 hours between reservations, to allow housekeepers more time to clean and disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- CHECK-IN: Curbside Check-In is available at the SkyRun Copper Office in the East Village at Copper Mountain. Please note that if you wish to come into the office to check-in, only ONE guest is allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- COOKING/DINING: Most restaurants in Summit County are currently open for business at 50% capacity. Take-Out is available from most Summit County restaurants. Otherwise cooking at home is a great option, all kitchen items in each unit are disinfected prior to each arrival.
- SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / ATHLETIC FACILITIES: As of July 10, 2020, shared workout facilities, community pools, community hot tubs remain closed due to Summit County Health Department restrictions. (Inquire upon check-in for any update regarding this restrictions). Nightly rates have been adjusted due to these temporary public health restrictions of amenities.
- SUMMIT COUNTY FIRE RESTRICTIONS: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit County’s year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires or prescribed burns of any material.
-- Luxury 4-Bedroom Home
-- Private Roof Top Hot Tub
-- 2-Car Heated Garage
-- Short walk to Lumber Jack Chairlift
Beautiful mountain chalet home in the private, gated Lewis Ranch neighborhood of Copper Mountain. This slope side, 4-bedroom luxury home is a short walk to the Lumber Jack chairlift. Great location for beginners and advanced skiers and riders! Easy access to green runs and the Copper Mountain Ski School. More advanced skiers and riders can glide down to the Union Creek Express Quad and access the whole mountain in minutes.
During the summer guests can enjoy the golf course at Copper Creek Golf Club, hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV adventures, white water rafting, fly fishing, and much more! Next time you are looking for an amazing rental property be sure to check availability of this gorgeous home as your group is sure to be impressed.
Each level of this home has unique creature comforts:
1st Floor: Large washer and dryer. Large 2 car heated garage. Additional parking outside.
2nd Floor: Fantastic mud room for ski and snowboard gear with several cubbies.
Large media room with a 32 inch flat screen TV, microfiber furniture, and a wet bar with mini fridge. Queen size, pull out-sleeper sofa.
The "Cowboy Room" has 2 sets of bunk beds for a total of 4 twin beds and en suite bathroom features a large walk in shower.
The "Cowgirl Room" features 2 double size beds. Bathroom is not en suite, but is right next to the bedroom.
3rd Floor: The main entry of the home with an impressive towering stone wall. Second master bedroom featuring a king size bed, 32 inch flat screen TV/DVD player, and private balcony with stunning views of the mountains. The en suite master bathroom features double sinks, separate water closet, a huge walk in shower, and an over sized whirlpool tub.
4th Floor (Main Level): Amazing and comfortable living room featuring leather sofas in front of a roaring gas fireplace, iPod docking station and a 46 inch flat screen TV with DVD player. Large and well appointed gourmet kitchen with unique counters, large gas range with copper hood, and custom cabinets. An enormous dining room table that seats 10 people, and 3 additional seats at the breakfast bar. A private deck with an outdoor propane grill. There is a half bath on this level with a copper basin.
5th Floor: Master bedroom featuring a king size bed and new 32 inch TV and DVD player, huge walk in closet and a private balcony. The en suite master bathroom features double sinks, over sized steam shower, and separate water closet. There is a private outdoor rooftop 4 person hot tub! It boasts spectacular views of the Sky Chutes and Ten Mile Range!
West Village chairlifts and base area do not open until the Christmas/New Years Holiday travel time, typically the 3rd week of December. West Village base area and chairlifts typically close the first week of April. Early and Late Season guests will be able to use the free "Copper Coach" shuttle to get to Center Village for skiing and riding.
Minimum Nights Stays vary depending on season.
Extras: Wi-Fi is included with your stay. FREE access to the Copper Mountain Athletic Club (located in the Center Village) is available to guests booking directly with SkyRun Copper. Guests who book this property also receive the benefits of the exclusive "SkyPerks" program, providing you with discounts and amenities during your stay. Click here for the current list of amenities and details.