Keystone, Colorado: Settlers Creek Townhomes in East Keystone
What You'll Love
- Very accommodating, spacious two bedroom which features a set of bunk beds, a twin bed, and sofa sleeper. Perfect for a small group or family.
- Roomy, well equipped kitchen also features a breakfast bar with three additional bar stool seats.
- Access to the exclusive, year-round heated pool and spa at Minnie's Cabin.
What To Be Aware Of
- Here in Keystone, none of our units have air conditioning. In the Rockies, the temperature cools off around 8 o'clock every evening, therefore an AC is not necessary.
- Parking in Settlers Creek is very limited. There is only one guaranteed parking spot at this unit, any overflow cars MUST park in the guest parking lot which is located right by Minnie's Cabin. There is absolutely no street parking allowed in Settlers Creek.
Sleeps 6 in all beds (max occupancy) | Sleeps 4 in 'real' beds | 3 total beds (Click for bedroom detail)
-- Close proximity to a nice trail walking along the river
-- Get away from the hustle bustle of River Run
Nestled among towering pine trees, this Settlers Creek property is the perfect balance of seclusion and convenience. Only a few minutes drive from the slopes but set aside from the other properties in Keystone.
Looking for a mountain retreat with a taste of elegance? Settlers Creek embodies all the majesties of the Colorado Rockies while having the luxury and convenience you would expect from a world class resort. Located slightly west of Keystone, the exclusive Settlers Creek complex takes you off the beaten path while still having great proximity to the mountain. Enjoy hiking or biking on one of the many nearby scenic trails, or take a short drive to explore Arapahoe National Forest.
This gorgeous ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property has several charming amenities. Relax on your cozy patio overlooking the wonderful forest, or head down to “Minnie’s Cabin," Settlers Creeks’ exclusive year round heated outdoor pool and hot tubs. Enjoy cooking family dinners in the fully equipped kitchen, or take advantage of all the exquisite dining Keystone has to offer, which is a short drive or shuttle ride to River Run Village.
The spacious living room features a natural stone gas fireplace and a new flat screen TV with DVD player. The comfortable leather furniture is very welcoming, and the sofa pulls out to a queen size bed to sleep 2 additional people. The charming and well appointed kitchen features granite counters and stainless steel appliances, with a gas range and 3 additional seats at the breakfast bar. Gather your family of up to 6 people around the dining room table.
The master bedroom features a queen size bed with new bedding and a flat screen TV. The en suite master bathroom features double sinks and a shower/tub combination. The guest bedroom features a set of bunk beds with 2 twin size beds. There is also a pull out sleeper sofa in this room that can sleep 2 additional people. The guest bathroom features a shower/tub combination. There is even a washer and dryer in the unit for your convenience.
Minnie's Cabin is the exclusive clubhouse for Settlers Creek guests! Relax in luxury in the quaint log cabin among leather sofas in front of a roaring gas fireplace. Challenge your friends to a game of pool and catch the big game on the flat screen TV. Grill up some dinner on the outdoor gas grill. There is a wet bar with a mini fridge, restrooms and showers. Wander outside to the year round outdoor heated pool and hot tubs, and warm up in front of the outdoor gas fireplace with a warm cup of cocoa. This exclusive location is sure to win your heart and keep you coming back for years to come.