- This unit has been recently renovated with beautiful hardwood floors and new updated furnishings.
- Ground level unit, easy access.
- Wood burning fireplace in the cozy living room.
- Access to a pool and hot tub within the Pines community.
What To Be Aware Of
- Here in Keystone, none of our units have air conditioning. In the Rockies, the temperature cools off around 8 o'clock every night, so an AC is unnecessary.
- The Pines buildings stay unlocked until 12 am every night. If you are planning on accessing your unit between the hours of 12 am and 7 am, please have your key on you and use the building side of your key to gain access.
Sleeps 7 in all beds (max occupancy) | Sleeps 7 in 'real' beds | 4 total beds (Click for bedroom detail)
The Pines pool building will be closed for the annual cleaning and repair beginning April 9, 2018. Every effort will be made for the pool to reopen by Memorial Day weekend. -- Brand new hardwood floors
-- New furnishings
-- Private balcony with stellar views
-- Sleeps up to 7 people
The Pines is nestled in West Keystone in between the Snake River and the Keystone golf course. This three bedroom property is perfect for a family of six.Â Featuring a King bed in the master, a Queen in the guest bedroom andÂ and two twin's in the second guest bedroom.Â 2070 The Pines will more than accommodate your party of seven people.
Brand new hard wood floors throughout the living and entry way, new carpet in the bedrooms, as well as new furniture in the living room give this Pines unit a clean new look.
A large living room and real wood fireplace combined with an ample kitchen and dining area makes this a perfect vacation or holiday getaway. Just seconds from the free shuttle bus you will be on the slopes within minutes. Enjoy the huge indoor pool and hot tub. Summer or winter Keystone has all the events to pack a vacation full of memories that will last a lifetime.
This condo has one available parking space.
Location: Shuttle Bus Getting to the slopes: 30 second walk to free shuttle bus