|# Full Baths||2|
|Sleeps (max occy)||8|
|Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)||4|
|Getting to the slopes||Ski out to the Gem lift and ski down to the Super Bee Chair.|
|Getting around||Very close to the shuttle stop.|
|Other Amenities||Wifi, Exceptional View, Flat Panel HDTV, HDTV, Fireplace|
|Activities||Boating, Bowling, Horseback Riding, Outlet Shopping, Paddle Boating, Photography, Scenic Drives, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Walking Paths, Water Sports|
|Suitability||Children Welcome, Minimum Age Limit, No Smoking, No Pets|
|Sports Availabile||Horseback Riding, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Hunting, Ice Skating, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing, Rafting, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Sailing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Swimming, Whitewater Rafting|
|Washer/Dryer||Private Full Size|
|Queen Sofa Sleepers||2|
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: Here at SkyRun, we know this is a strange time filled with uncertainty. This is why we are offering a flexible change and cancellation policy.
- CLEANING: SkyRun is performing rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean. We will endeavor to wait 24 hours between reservations, to allow housekeepers more time to clean and disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- CHECK-IN: Curbside Check-In is available at the SkyRun Copper Office in the East Village at Copper Mountain. Please note that if you wish to come into the office to check-in, only ONE guest is allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- COOKING/DINING: Most restaurants in Summit County are currently open for business at 50% capacity. Take-Out is available from most Summit County restaurants. Otherwise cooking at home is a great option, all kitchen items in each unit are disinfected prior to each arrival.
- SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / ATHLETIC FACILITIES: As of July 10, 2020, shared workout facilities, community pools, community hot tubs remain closed due to Summit County Health Department restrictions. (Inquire upon check-in for any update regarding this restrictions). Nightly rates have been adjusted due to these temporary public health restrictions of amenities.
- SUMMIT COUNTY FIRE RESTRICTIONS: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit County’s year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires or prescribed burns of any material.
-- Completely Modernized
- Ski In/Out
- Covered Parking
- Access to Community Sauna
- Steam Shower in Master Bedroom
- Spectacular Views of the Sky Chutes
- Two Jetted Tubs
- Rain Shower Heads in both bathrooms
- Private Washer and Dryer
- Onsite Hot Tub
- This is a third floor unit and does not have an elevator.
This updated, modern two bedroom two bathroom condo is located steps from the Green Acres beginner learning area and a short walk from Center Village and the American Eagle and American Flyer chairs. Located on the top floor so that it's quiet, this condominium has been updated very well. There are amazing views of the famous sky chutes, access to an onsite hot tub and community sauna.
The first bedroom is located right as you walk in the door and has a beautiful queen bed and flat screen TV on the wall in front of the bed. There is an adjoining bathroom to the bedroom with a rain shower and jetted tub. In unit washer and dryer is located next to this bedroom.
The kitchen is all new with stainless steel appliances, slate counter tops, and tile flooring. The living room is wide open with a gas fireplace and a deck that looks up towards the Green Acres beginner learning area and the Ten Mile Range. A sleeper sofa is located here as well as a flat screen TV.
Upstairs is a lounge area with a desk area and entertainment area complete with additional queen sofa sleeper.
The master bedroom has a queen bed and a spacious bathroom with two sinks and a beautiful shower and bathtub. The bathroom has a steam shower and rain fall shower head with a jetted tub.
This is a third floor unit and does not have an elevator. Washer/dryer is in the unit. A community hot tub is located behind the building.
Extras: Wi-Fi is included with your stay. FREE access to the Copper Mountain Athletic Club (located in the Center Village) is available to guests booking directly with SkyRun Copper. Guests who book this property also receive the benefits of the exclusive "SkyPerks" program, providing you with discounts and amenities during your stay. Click here for the current list of amenities and details.