Sleeps 13 in all beds (max occupancy) | Sleeps 13 in 'real' beds | 9 total beds (Click for bedroom detail)
- Want to play at Whitefish Mountain Resort without having to navigate the traffic and find a parking spot? Highland Huckleberry Lodge is located right on the mountain - just a short ski, walk, or ride to the Base Lodge and Village. Private neighborhood lift for easy ski-in/ski-out access.
- Want luxurious bedroom suites for all the grown ups? Done. King-sized beds, flat panel TVs, and balcony/deck access in all three suites. Two master suites have soaking tubs with views and fireplaces on the main level.
- Ambiance a must? Make sure you get the Two Bear Suite - that dual-sided fireplace sets the mood just right in the bedroom and the soaking tub. On the other hand if you prefer late night hot tub access choose the Bison Suite, also on the main level. Need to get away from everyone and everything? Take the Mountain Lion Suite upstairs.
- Want a functional, fully-equipped kitchen with room for multiple chefs? Got it. Drip coffee pot and Keurig available for all you coffee lovers. Wet bar and wine fridge too.
- Want bunk space for the kids? The Bunk Suite has three sets of bunks for all the youngsters on your trip. Two twin/twin and one twin/queen, sleeps seven. The kids may never come upstairs...there's a TV with an X-Box One (bring your own games) and full-bath down there, board games too. #SendSnacks!
- Want lounging space in the house? Huckleberry Lodge has a comfortable living room setup with a new, large panel HDTV with Sonos surround sound, new leather furniture, a gas fireplace, and a spacious dining table for conversations that linger well beyond dinner.
- Want to relax apres-ski or apres-hike? Huckleberry Lodge has a large deck overlooking the slopes complete with hot tub and fire pit.
- Want warm ski boots ready for action? 12 indoor boot warmers await. In addition, there's plenty of ski storage in the garage.
- Want to stay connected? HHL takes WIFI seriously. Bring it.
- Want to stay in a mountain home with style? It's just been refurnished and redecorated from top to bottom to check both your comfort and style box
Of course you want it all... and you can have it at Highland Huckleberry Lodge! Whether you're looking for a home for a family vacation, a guys or gals getaway, or a small group gathering, Highland Huckleberry Lodge can accommodate with three king bedroom suites and a bunk suite that sleeps seven. Four full baths, a half bath, luxurious living and dining areas with magnificent views, a fully-equipped kitchen, and a convenient laundry room complete the unique home overlooking Whitefish Mountain Resort. Outside you'll find the views to be spectacular, the hot tub relaxing, the fire pit enchanting and the almost three acre property comfortably tucked into a quiet, relaxed neighborhood. Bonus, you might just see the 2019 HGTV Dream Home in your backyard!
* ONE FREE LIFT TICKET INCLUDED with each winter reservation!
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property. Maximum occupancy at all times is 13 guests and 6 vehicles, unless otherwise approved. Please come and have a good time, but be aware that behavior that is disrespectful or disruptive will result in forfeiting the remainder of your stay. X-Box One games NOT provided, bring your own. No smoking or pets are allowed on the property.
Come and experience your mountain getaway with SkyRun today!