|# Full Baths||2|
|Sleeps (max occy)||7|
|Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)||6|
|Getting to the slopes|
|Other Amenities||Fireplace, Elevator|
|Activities||Boating, Bowling, Horseback Riding, Outlet Shopping, Paddle Boating, Photography, Scenic Drives, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Sledding, Walking Paths, Water Sports|
|Suitability||Children Welcome, Minimum Age Limit, No Smoking, No Pets|
|Sports Availabile||Horseback Riding, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Hunting, Ice Skating, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing, Rafting, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Sailing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Swimming, Tennis, Whitewater Rafting|
|Queen Sofa Sleepers||1|
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: Here at SkyRun, we know this is a strange time filled with uncertainty. This is why we are offering a flexible change and cancellation policy.
- CLEANING: SkyRun is performing rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean. We will endeavor to wait 24 hours between reservations, to allow housekeepers more time to clean and disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- CHECK-IN: Curbside Check-In is available at the SkyRun Copper Office in the East Village at Copper Mountain. Please note that if you wish to come into the office to check-in, only ONE guest is allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- COOKING/DINING: Most restaurants in Summit County are currently open for business at 50% capacity. Take-Out is available from most Summit County restaurants. Otherwise cooking at home is a great option, all kitchen items in each unit are disinfected prior to each arrival.
- SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / CLUB HOUSES: As of July 24, 2020, shared workout facilities, community pools, community hot tubs remain closed due to COVID-19. Nightly rates have been adjusted due to these temporary public health restrictions of amenities. (This includes the Copper Mountain Athletic Club).
- SUMMIT COUNTY FIRE RESTRICTIONS: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit County’s year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires or prescribed burns of any material.
-- Amazing View!!
-- Right Next to American Eagle Chairlift
-- Covered Parking
-- Wood Burning Fireplace
You can not beat this location and view! Overlooking the American Eagle Chairlift in Center Village. Watch your friends and family members ski and snowboard from this condo.
The main bedroom has a King bed plus a Twin pullout couch. This room has a private balcony, with views to the West toward the Center Village and the American Eagle Quad chairlift. The full bathroom has a big soaking tub, perfect after a day on the slopes.
The 2nd bedroom is actually a studio/lock-off with 2 Queen beds and an updated 3/4 bath. The kitchenette is equipped with a small fridge, 2-burner stove, toaster oven, and microwave.
The main living area includes a real, wood-burning fireplace; wood is available in a storage closet in the parking garage under the building. There is one TV in the living room, and another in the 2Q bedroom. The condo is equipped with a wireless router as well as a DVD/Blu-Ray player, so you can choose to stream videos, or plug them in!
The galley-style kitchen is complete with all the tools you'll need to prepare meals. The living/dining combo allows you to sit at dinner while watching all the action in the Burning Stones Plaza from the giant, west-facing, enclosed balcony.
There is one covered parking spot beneath the condo. All overflow vehicles can park in the North Alpine Lot at the entrance of Copper Mountain. Please let us know how many vehicles you have when checking in. There is no charge for parking.
There is no A/C in any of our properties. Temperatures rarely crest 75 degrees and always cool off dramatically once the sun sets.
Extras: Wi-Fi is included with your stay. FREE access to the Copper Mountain Athletic Club (located in the Center Village) is available to guests booking directly with SkyRun Copper. Guests who book this property also receive the benefits of the exclusive "SkyPerks" program, providing you with discounts and amenities during your stay.