2 minutes reading time (408 words)
Jumping From One SkyRun Location To Another
One of the conveniences of having 25 SkyRun locations and over 650 properties is the liberty of jumping from one vacation rental to another during your vacation.
We have over 450 vacation rentals alone in Colorado and Utah making for an ideal road trip from one world-class resort town to the next. Of the 12 SkyRun Colorado locations, many are no more than an hour or two drive from one another.
- Aspen to Beaver Creek is a 2-hour drive.
- Breckenridge, Copper, Summit, and Summit are less than a 1-hour drive from one another.
- Estes Park, Nederland, and Winter Park are 2.5-hours or less from one another.
- Steamboat Springs and Telluride are a bit more isolated, but are perfect for the road trip enthusiast.
- Park City and Deer Valley are literally across the valley from one another, no more than a 5-minute drive.
- Summit County to Park City is a 7.5-hour drive and Whitefish, MT to Okanagan, BC is an 8-hour drive.
- Miami to Fort Lauderdale is a 1-hour drive.
- Fort Lauderdale to Palm Beach is another 1-hour drive north.
- Canyon Lake to New Braunfels is only a 30-minute drive.
- New Braunfels to Wimberley is also a 30-minute drive.
- Canyon Lake to Wimberley is just a 45-minute drive.
Depending on the regions you’d like to travel, here are a few ways to jump from one SkyRun vacation rental to another. And don't forget about the Travel With The Seasons web deal offered at participating locations to receive big savings and extend your vacation!
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment